|January 20, 2024
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Key Machine Operator to join our team at a Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining the plant, ensuring product quality and safety, and adhering to all safety regulations and procedures.
- Follow standard operating procedures for safe start up and shutdown of oil extraction machines.
- Complete pre-start up, start up, operational and shut down checklists before plant operations commence.
- Maintain cleanliness of the working area.
- Maintain various operational records and logs and produce operational reports.
- Oversee the flow of information and reports, coordinate actions when necessary, and ensure response plans are followed during emergencies and natural disasters.
- Interface closely with the operations In-charge and maintenance to ensure key operational matters are performed, communicated and documented.
- Follow standard procedures and switching orders in accordance with standard operating and safe switching practices.
- Ensure smooth transition of position during shift operations.
- Comply with all HSE safety regulations and adhere to proper codes and standards with a thorough understanding of safety procedures related to Electrical Systems.
- Handle any other duties assigned by management from time
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Fluent knowledge of Eng
- ow to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; WTS Energy Key Machine Operator – Mombasa Jobs in Kenya
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!