|January 18, 2024
World Vision International NGO Communication & Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs in KenyaWith over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Production of Communications Resources for Tumikia Mtoto Project (Media, Internal, Emergency, Community Voice Communications)
- Develop and implement the Communications and Engagement Plan for the Tumikia Mtoto project.
- Produce high quality, child focused, compelling and issues-oriented fundraising, advocacy and publicity materials (web-based, electronic, print, photo and video content) for effective supporter transformation, staff engagement, USAID and public engagement.
- Produce rapid information and compelling needs and impact-focused content for partnership communications and marketing for the child wellbeing related issues.
- Develop and publish digital content (web content & social media messaging) for the project
- Identify story concepts, host, accompany and cover USAID, other donors, Support Offices, or VIP visits
- Develop and maintain media contacts, pitch compelling content and position the project in influential media outlets in the national and global levels.
- Prepare written project materials, internal newsletters, presentation materials and other communications products for the project
- Monitor and manage reputation risk issues associated with the project and comply with World Vision risk reporting protocols.
- Ensure World Vision brand is uniformly implemented in the project.
Knowledge Management and Quality Assurance
- Ensure that Communications and Engagement Plan and the Knowledge Management operational plan meet engagement and information exchange objectives.
- Ensure timely & effective implementation of communication & knowledge management activities.
- Collaborate with MEL Specialist and Deputy Chief of Party to organize learning
For more information and job application details, see; World Vision International NGO Communication & Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here