|Date Posted||November 18, 2023|
Requirements for Direct appointment
Those to be appointed Must have:-
- A Masters degree in Accounting/ Finance or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized Institution in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
- Must have 12 years experience in which four (4) must have been served at the level of Accountant grade 12 or its equivalent.
- Directing, controlling and coordinating of both routine and non-routine accountancy matters.
- The Senior Accountant is responsible for advising on all financial policies as well as ensuring that sound accounting principles and controls are applied on all financial transactions.
- Mentoring, Training and developing staff for high efficiency in accounting services.
- Supervising of work at this level is generally informal and results oriented.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 - 20200