|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
University of Kabianga Lecturer – Tourism Jobs in KenyaApplicants should have:
- A PhD degree in Tourism from a recognized and accredited University.
- A Master’s degree in Tourism from a recognized and accredited University.
- Three (3) years teaching experience at University level or in research or in industry.
- Minimum 24 publication points of which at least 16 should be from refereed journal papers;
- Registered with relevant professional body (where applicab
- Teach and assess courses in one’s discipline at both undergraduate and postgraduate Level
- Supervise undergraduate projects and other experiential learning programs
- Supervise dissertations/theses at the graduate level.
- Participate in the development of undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Initiate, promote and participate in research projects
- Provide professional and community services and initiate linkages and fundraising.
- Carry out administrative and other duties & responsibilities as may be assigned
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications
should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope. Applicants are advised to contact their referees a