|Date Posted||November 18, 2023|
University of Kabianga Assistant Registrar (Admin) (Transport) Jobs in Kenya
- A relevant Masters degree from a recognized University
- CS Part III
- A relevant Bachelors degree from a recognized University.
- Nine years experience in administrative work 3 years of which must have been at level of grade 11 or its equivalent.
- Postgraduate diploma in a relevant field will have an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of a recognized professional body
- In addition all applicants must be proficient in computer applications packages
- Responsible for the implementation of administrative functions of the division/ Department or school.
- Taking minutes in various committees
Supervision of staff under them
- Advice the head of department on all matters relating to the department
- Responsible for the setting and implementation of the departmental PC targets
- Responsible for the adherence to the Quality Management Standards (QMS) for the implementation of the performance management system of the department
- Responsible for formulation and implementation of departmental policies
- Responsible for planning for the departmental resources and equipment that will contribute towards achieving University objectives and goals.
- Responsible for planning,
coordinating and control of administrative duties within the department
- Responsible for training and developing the staff under them
- Responsible for receiving confidential reports for all staff under them and recommend for training, promotion or transfer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 - 20200