|Date Posted||June 29, 2020|
IT / Information Technology
With over 20 years experience in healthcare recruitment and staffing and over 10 years in international recruitment, ATC West Healthcare Services provides opportunities for healthcare professionals in the following areas: TRAVEL NURSE ATC West Healthcare Services Travel Division is where Travel RNs earn top pay and receive personalized care and...Read more. PER DIEM If you want the freedom and flexibility to create your own schedule ATC West Per Diem Registry provides you with the opportunity to...Read more. ALLIED HEALTH ATC West Allied Division is dedicated to offering travel, per diem, and permanent jobs for allied healthcare professionals...Read more. WHY ATC WEST? ATC West Healthcare has been providing opportunities for healthcare professionals in Travel Nursing, Per Diem Registry and Allied Health for over 25 years. Our mission is to recruit and retain top professionals in the industry by offering competitive salaries, exciting assignments and opportunities for career and personal growth. We don’t rest until we find you the perfect job!
We are looking for a creative and social media marketing savvy individual to work as a social media Specialist at our healthcare recruitment and staffing company.
Hours of work:
Monday-Friday, 6pm – 2am (Please note that you will be working night shifts at the office) .
• Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Work alongside management to plan, execute and oversee all the social media strategy for the company’s email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Building, maintain and managing social medial marketing campaigns
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Assessing performance of all social media and email marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and increase engagement.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize, strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all social and digital marketing.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree/ Diploma in related fields.
• At least 2 years of experience in social media management, communication and/or related fields.
• Web development skills (Highly desired, but not required)
• Graphics design (Highly desired, but not required)
• A solid understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), particularly in relation to advertising/branding, marketing and customer engagement.
• Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization.
• Strong editing and writing skills for mass emailing and social media communication.
• An eye for details.
• Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to management.
• Excellent team work and networking skills.
• Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Online community management and customer service skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Your key Achievements in the organization include
• Increase Our Social Media Presence
• Brand Development
• Work with Management to Set Clear Objectives
• Visual Design and Web Development Strategy (Highly Desired)
• Solid Content Strategy
• Promotion Strategy
• Engagement Strategy
• Conversion Strategy
• Measure & Analyze to Establish Return on Investment
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media and Communications Specialist on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected salaries.