|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
The Kenya National Innovation Agency (KeNIA) is a State Corporation established under the Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Act, No. 28 of 2013 under the Ministry of Education. The core mandate of the Agency is to develop and manage the National Innovation System. The Agency is therefore responsible for co-ordination, promotion and regulation of the National Innovation Ecosystem.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the followings; Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing, Law or the equivalent qualification from an approved institution.
- A diploma in Supplies Management or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution,
- A management course lasting not less than two (2) weeks.
- A minimum period of (5) five years relevant work
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two(2) weeks.
- In compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution, you will be required to present the following documents;
- A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- A certificate from a recognised Credit Reference Bureau.
- A clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- A clearance certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- A Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and coordination of Supply Chain Management activities in such areas as procurement, warehousing, distribution, fleet management, disposal of stores and equipment, market surveys and research, procurement planning and inventory and stock control.
The appointment is on a 3 years contract. Must be a Kenyan citizen.
Please Send your application letter and testimonials to
Closing Date : 26th April, 2021