Senior Manager – Regions
|Date Posted||February 23, 2023|
Sales and Marketing
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Senior Manager - Regions within Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The role report to the Head of Department – Enterprise Channels the role holder to lead the regional SME and Enterprise Operations team through the end to end operations through the customer life cycle. This will involve growing the SME revenue, reducing customer churn and ensure seamless end to end service delivery to the SME sector customers. Additionally, together with the regional sales & operations team, support the execution of the SoHo strategy in line with the business ambition.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the SME and County Business acquisition and growth plans through the direct sales force, agents as well as dealers
- Formulate and review the reporting tools to ensure effective performance management of both staff, agents and dealers managed.
- Review territory reports and dealer performance reports from territory managers and formulate strategies to improve performance.
- Coordinate all in life customer service delivery activities
- Mentor, coach and lead territory managers, agents and partners to enable them to realize their full potential with clear development plans for each manager.
- Coordinate development of an audit plan and the parameters to assess to identify opportunities in the market.
- Degree from a recognized university preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- An advanced degree will be an added advantage
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in a large corporate or multinational company, demonstrated upward progression
- At least 5 years’ experience in a technical sales environment with increasing responsibility
- Must have experience in management of sales and sales support teams to deliver the targets
- Must have proven sales strategy development.