|December 7, 2023
Education / Teaching
Woodland Star International School has an Early Years, Primary Years, Middle Years and High School program, all on one beautiful, green campus. Woodland Star International School’s mantra is “ad astra per aspera,” meaning “through hardships to the stars.” Located in the complex dynamics of a developing country, we recognize the great challenges that the world faces today. As a school, we have an incredible opportunity to empower children to see, to think, and to become.
The Secondary Years Art teacher teaches within our Secondary Years Programme and would be required to develop and vertically align an interdisciplinary curriculum with the academic administration.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in education or post-graduate certification in education, with specialisation in Visual Arts
- Certified to teach at secondary years level
- Minimum two years experience
- AP experience preferred
- Available to Kenyan (TSC registration required) and non-Kenyan applicants
- Part-time (unless coupled with an additional teaching role)
- Starting August 2024
Download Application Form : Click Here
and Submit your CV and completed Application Form to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email