|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
Sales Associate - Eldoret
About the role
We’re searching for a sales champion to join as County Field Sales Representative to help take our sales to the next level. The Sales Associate -Eldoret position offers an opportunity to launch an exciting new product targeting small and medium-scale farmers in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Learn and utilize the company’s direct sales methodology to sell an exciting new product directly to commercial small and medium-scale farmers.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Advise farmers on the use of best practices in soil management and other Good Agricultural Practices
• Build a portfolio of long-term clients by conducting structured post-purchase service visits with customers
• Daily update sales and pipeline data using Google Apps and the company’s proprietary smartphone applications.
• Valid motorbike driver’s license
• Willingness to relocate or be based in UasinGishu County (Eldoret Turbo)
• Technical Degree in Agriculture (BSc. in Horticulture or similar)
• Minimum 2 years agricultural sales experience
• High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive
• Interest in learning in-depth about a new industry, new product category, new sales process, and everything else that’s needed.
• Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
• Creativity when problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Goal driven and self motivated when working independently
• Basic computer skills – MS Office, Google Apps
• A good sense of humor
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: