|Date Posted||September 14, 2020|
Health Care / Medical
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the position of Research Assistant – Laboratory Technologist in our Department of Pathology, Medical College.
The Laboratory Technologist will conduct all laboratory bench work, biorepository activities and documentation related to patient recruitment for research projects at AKU and other study sites.
- Maintain relevant databases and records;
- Perform blood and pathology sample processing, storage and documentation;
- Timely submission of reports;
- Monitor and manage routine and planned preventive maintenance of equipment;
- Provide Principal Investigator and Statistician with complete records of pathology and biorepository data.
Applicants for the position must have a Higher Diploma / Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution. S/he must have three (3) years relevant working experience and must be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technician Board.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or throught the emails below. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by October 31, 2020