|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
To prepare financial reports as per the requirement of the company.
Key responsibilities & duties
• Processing recommended journals.
• Assist in Budget preparation and tailored reports on need basis.
• Reconciliation of ledger accounts and maintaining audit file
• Preparation of monthly financial reports.
• Assist in audit activities external and internal.
• Preparation of daily cash flow report.
• Fixed Asset register update, maintenance and reconciliation.
• Any other duties assigned in line with role
• Must have a University Degree in Bachelor of Commerce specialized in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
• CPA(K) / ACCA Qualification is a must.
• At least 3 years’ experience working in the Finance department, 1 year must be in an Audit firm. Proven Audit work Experience required will be confirmed. (Working in Tier 1 and 2 Audit firm will be an added advantage)
• Working experience in reporting and supervisory role is required.
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
• Ms Office suite Advanced skills (Excel) and Ms. Power BI
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
• Working knowledge in FX Hedging and Corporate tax matters.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their application letters and CVs indicating expected salary to email@example.com on or before the 8th October 2021