|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
he company was incorporated in 1982 by the Al Fateem Group of Dubai and was later acquired by Kenyans in 1988. Kenya Orient Insurance was then formed in 2004 after a transfer of ownership from the previous proprietors to its current owners. We have since enjoyed steady growth as a company and are fast becoming a force to reckon with in the industry.
The relationship officer will be in charge of looking for new & renewal business from individual and corporate agents in the market. He or she will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing of key company products and services as per the set and agreed targets, makes sure that the agents understand the company’s key products and strengths & be part of the team to recruit, train, monitor & motivate agents.
- Responsible for the growth of revenue to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing accounts and new ones.
- Promoting business growth and achievement of set performance growth targets by marketing
- Kenya Orient as a brand and selling its general insurance products to new and existing customers.
- Identify/ develop new business opportunities and intermediaries.
- Recruit and manage direct sales, individual, corporate, agents and broker sales business on existing accounts and new ones.
- Manage credit control and premium collection in line with credit policy.
- Maintains, controls and accounts for the company insurance policy documents and certificate allocations.
- Prepare timely, accurate, informative reports to the branch manager for decision making.
- Foster and maintain good corporate image through liaison with all competitors, intermediaries and the general public.