|Date Posted||December 4, 2021|
Health Care / Medical
HAWI Family Hospital offers Outpatient ,Inpatient, ANC/Maternity, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Dental, Laboratory services and etc. We are located at Oyugis town along Kisumu, Kisii highway opposite Kasimba primary.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Must be a diploma holder of Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
A minimum of 2 Year Post Enrollment Experience in a busy hospital.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 December. 2021