|Date Posted||November 18, 2023|
he Receptionist is primarily responsible for providing front office management, clerical, and administrative assistance to other functions at Act! as effectively as possible. S/he is the interface between the organization and the internal operations. S/He ensures the reception is managed in the most effective and professional manner
- A Diploma in Front Office Management
- Indicative level of Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the secretarial field in a busy environment with a sound understanding of NGO operations.
- Essential Skills and Competencies
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be culturally sensitive with proven phone etiquette
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and the use of the Internet for research
- Complexity and difficulty of the work
- A demanding job that requires tolerance.
If you meet the requirements as contained in the above, please submit (1) a detailed and current CV; (2) an Application Cover Letter demonstrating why you qualify for the position, three referees including their most current contact details. All applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com quoting the reference number (ACT-R-17-2023) and position of Receptionist on the e-mail subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications submission is COB 22nd November, 2023.
Act! is an equal-opportunity employer with zero tolerance to corruption