Receptionist III/Protocol Officer (CPSB 10) (1 Post)
|Date Posted||May 23, 2023|
Job Ref: KCPSB/R/PO/05/12/05/23
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An officer at this level will be deployed in the Communication Directorate at the County Headquarters and will report to the Director Communication.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: -
- Assisting in preparing and updating County Government guest list and receiving VlP’s/guests during national and official County Government celebrations and functions.
- Handling all aspects of visits, conferences, tours and social functions initiated within the County.
- Arranging travel for the Governor including scheduling travel, preparing trip folders and preparing itinerary.
- Scheduling events, determining need for audiovisual equipment, gathering of biographies and guest information and setting up location.
- Draft routine official and social correspondence related to protocol and events.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, all officer must have: -
- Relevant experience of not less than three (3) years.
- Diploma in any Social Science from a recognized institution.
- Computer fluency
- Demonstrable professional competence.
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 - 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
- Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.