|Date Posted||November 18, 2023|
ABOUT THE FRED HOLLOWS FOUNDATION
The Foundation is an international development organisation working to prevent blindness and restore sight. We continue to carry on the legacy of Professor Fred Hollows, who believed every person had the right to quality eye care, no matter where they live.
The Foundation has grown to work in more than 25 countries throughout Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and the Pacific, as well as Australia. The Foundation has restored sight to more than 3 million people worldwide. We have an ambitious five-year strategic plan that aims to take us even closer to realising our vision of a world in which no person is needlessly blind, or vision impaired and Indigenous Australians exercise their right to sight and good health.
We are also proud to announce we were awarded the Employer of Choice Award (Public Sector and NFP) at the 2022 Australian HR Awards. The Foundation is also endorsed and in partnership with The Life You Can Save.
To find out more about our work, please visit our website https://www.hollows.org
To be successful in this role, you'll be a dynamic professional with excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills. Your proven ability to efficiently manage diverse relationships makes you a standout candidate. As a skilled multitasker and energetic self-starter accustomed to fast-paced environments, you bring strong experience in program and project management, including data and budget management. Your expertise in cross-functional meeting management, senior-level communication, and successful negotiation and partnering, especially with government and non-government agencies, is essential. Demonstrated writing skills and a track record of effective collaboration across cultures further enhance your suitability for this position.
The Program Manager is accountable for supporting the Portfolio and Scale team in meeting their objectives aligned to the strategic planning, desi
The Program Manager will own the outcomes of:
- Planning, management, and implementation of key Pilot projects within Portfolio and Scale strategy to align with FHF strategy.
- Supporting the Director of Portfolio and Scale in the development of initiatives in support of the Thematic priorities of the organisation Management of various partnerships with different stakeholders.
- Ensure all compliance and legislative agreements/contracts are in place before implementation in countries we are piloting in.
- Support the development of project and partnership materials as needed.
- Develop strong business relationship across The Foundation and drive shared initiatives.
- Other tasks as requested by your line manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Degree in a relevant discipline. (Public Health or Development, Project Management)
- Strong experience in Program Management (design and implementation) to set deadlines.
- Public health experience
- Strong experience in Project Management, data management and budget management
- Strong experience in cross functional meeting management
- Strong experience in senior management level communication
- Strong Negotiating and partnering experience (e.g. government, multi-lateral and other non-government agencies)
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Experience working across cultures.
How we recognise your contribution
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where you will feel supported and empowered. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or finding an environment which enables you to thrive while balancing family or personal commitments, we have a range of programs in place to support you.
Please apply directly via https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1850&company=thefredhol, please include a CV and Cover Letter. Should you have any questions regarding the opportunity please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation. Kindly note that CVs will not be considered through this email address.