|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and
• Tertiary education in Science or Engineering plus 5 years experience in an industrial chemical environment, 3years at managerial level and with strong technical bias.
• Good knowledge of Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental Management systems.
• Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures and equipment.
• Thorough knowledge of suppliers and sources of material and organic and inorganic chemistry.
• Thorough knowledge of demand and requirements planning as well as SAP ERP system.
• Thorough knowledge of shop floor planning and scheduling.
• Thorough knowledge of internal and group systems and procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of labour management and control and Trade Union negotiating.
• Good knowledge of products, product applications, customers and industries making up target market.
• Ability to work in pressurized environment with a high sense of urgency.
• Very strong analytical, conceptual, interpersonal relationship skills.
• Well developed leadership skills, strong negotiating and technical skills.
• Ability to manage and motivate staff through effective team building.
• Ability to manage multiple, independent and interdependent supply chains and production processes.
• Ability to continuously adapt to changing priorities and effectively lead Operations in the changing priorities.
• Shape the digital future together with us.
• Manages all operations as well as service / support department at factory level
• Implements a production strategy to ensure efficient production and high quality products
• Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
• Sets up and executes development plans for production personnel
• Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations
• Has legal responsibility for fulfilling SHEQ requirements
• Acts as key contact for local authorities in the area of responsibility
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: