|December 7, 2023
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions Kenya is an independent prosecutorial authority established by Article 157 of the constitution of Kenya.The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) is the National Prosecuting Authority in Kenya which has been mandated by the Constitution to prosecute all criminal cases in the country.
- Bachelors Degree
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Served in the grade of Senior Supply Chain Management Officer I or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and supply management, Business Administration, Commerce, Logistics, purchasing and supplies management or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized university;
- Member of a professional body of supply chain management officers’ i.e. Kenya Institute of Supplies Management or CIPS; iv) Be a member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management with a valid practicing license;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010; Integrity, Leadership, Honesty, Accountability and Discipline in the service to people.
- Note: Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four