|Date Posted||August 14, 2022|
IT / Information Technology
Tezza Business Solutions Limited began its operations in 2000 in the United States, with the aim of providing solutions that are complete, comprehensive and sterling.
We have since evolved into a multinational enterprise that offers an array of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing and Digital Solutions. But our aim remains unchanged. Tezza’s expertise cut across Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Government Parastatals, Private Industries and Telecommunications Market verticals.
Working in conjunction with our clients, we create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
As a Power Platform Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents, among others. These solutions allow you to address optimisation scenarios within the organization.
A typical day of a Power Platform Developer involves understanding the business and its challenges, functionally outlining a solution to the identified use cases and then developing an APP using Power Platform, also working with the development team when additional developments, including in Microsoft Azure, are necessary. Technical skills are important, but we also value soft skills and your motivation.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Developing Apps using Power Platform
- Supporting the development team
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customisation, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Assisting in collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have and we will also help you develop
- Being adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Installation and configuration of data gateways.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Business systems analysis and support experience
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Preferred Certifications: Developing business applications with PowerApps and Flow