Officer Facilities, Real Estate
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||February 19, 2023|
Provide a consistently high quality frontline transaction service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques and other items, acceptance of deposits and the provision of change. Understand the risks associated with the control and handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Provide Cash and cheque services to customers:
- Serve Customers by attending to cheque encashment, withdrawals and deposits according to laid down procedures.
- Guard against fraudulent transactions by subjecting to UV light all cheque deposit, all cheque withdrawals and identity documents.
- Ensure that all items cashed are within laid-down limits and refer all transactions exceeding limits to the appropriate area for confirmation and authorisation.
- Ensure that items cashed are technically correct and signed, according to customers mandates to avoid losses that may arise as a result of disputes.
- Check audit trails to ensure all entries are correctly passed and confirm the same by signing the indemnity form.
- Understand the risks associated with the control and handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- First level customer interface and interaction for queries, receipt of instructions/ requests and direction to appropriate desk where required.
- Number of losses
- Teller differences
- Turnaround time per transaction
- Overall customer service ratings
- Control Daily cash received and paid out
- Adhere to all laid-down policies and procedures regarding the handling, locking away and security of cash/assets to avoid losses.
- Ensure cash holdings are kept within prescribed limits at all times.
- Balance cash daily and report any differences promptly.
- Measures of success:
- Overall cash differences
- Daily cash holdings within the limits
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree: Finance and Accounting
- Minimum of C+ mean grade at KCSE or Division II at O level
- Minimum of grade C in Mathematics, English or Kiswahili