WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||May 22, 2023|
- Deliver the network projects within their country/area IT stakeholders.
- Provides clear written and verbal consulting regarding the local network projects with CO HO Network, security, and cloud teams.
- Providing network administration and support for all stores in his country/area.
- Troubleshoots and solves all L1 and most L2 network connectivity problems, including monitoring the network and connectivity incidents in proactive mode.
- Provides L3 support to end-users for advanced problems relating to network hardware (LAN/WLAN) connectivity.
- Installs and monitors system firewalls and virus protection systems.
- Handles the installation and configuration of network systems and provides access to end-users in his zone.
- Good knowledge about the SDN/NFV framework & SD-WAN as a next-generation on network transformation.
- Collaborates to establish a stable Video Conference setup for the management in his area in coordination with the Dubai CO and HO teams.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a network administrator.
- 3+ years of experience in CCNP Networking.
- 3+ years of experience in monitoring tools i.e., SolarWinds or PRTG.
- Deep Knowledge of LAN, WAN, and SD-WAN systems.
- Hands-on experience with SD-WAN products Velocloud, and Cisco Viptela.
- A CCNA or CCNP Network Security is a plus.
- Azure, AWS certification is plus.
- PMP or ITIL Foundation certification is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Technical writing skills are required.
- Experience with enterprise applications and SAP is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud Administration, Networking i.e. Azure, AWS, and G-Cloud.
- Effective communication skills.