|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
Education / Teaching
Aurum Consultants is a full service consulting firm focused on addressing the consulting and educational needs of its clients. Aurum’s consultants are among those rare people who can design, develop, and implement solutions that address business problems across many disciplines. We draw upon the talents of people who have designed and implemented a variety of business processes and systems to support all business functions, develop robust data repositories, implement tools to drive performance improve, develop sophisticated decision management analytics and introduce technology which best suits the specific business case.
Overview of the Position
Our client in the Education sector is seeking to recruit a competent Music Teacher. S/he will be responsible for planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs, examination of syllabuses, teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to learners.
Looking for someone who:
- Will be a resident music teacher for CBC Curriculum.
- Be in charge of music lessons for the school.
- Responsible for setting up a musical band for the school.
- Can teach a number of instruments among them recorder (to be a lesson taught across daycare and kindergarten learners).
- Can teach some instruments in the club’s program.
- Responsible for establishment and implementation of a School Music Policy.
- Degree / Certificate / Diploma in music.
- ABRSM Certification (Grade 1 and above).
- 1 year relevant teaching experience
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use MUSIC TEACHER as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021