WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||November 18, 2023|
- Develops local market access strategies for the Janssen portfolio (Mental Health, Oncology and Immunology) as well as the necessary tools to support the strategy (including value dossiers, economic models and data generation strategies).
- Drives comprehensive market access strategies through the integration of pricing and reimbursement, health technology assessment, evidence-based medicine review, and health economic modeling activities.
- Leads and works closely with key sectors/centers to understand and elicit the Market Access/Reimbursement requirements and to propose and implement the necessary strategies and actions to address these requirements.
- Works in collaboration with cross- functional teams internally to develop timely and robust market access strategies.
- Works collectively with payers, reimbursement influencers and other decision makers to ensure the continuous changing reimbursement systems remain fair to all involved parties.
- Tender process management and renewals for existing and new bulk accounts.
- Customer relationship management including liaison with distributors for pricing and assigned negotiations.
- Develop Access Strategies & Services that meet internal and external stakeholder needs for cost-effective healthcare solutions – focusing on value management, pricing, optimized patient outcomes, and revenue enhancement. The objective is to ensure optimized patient access for specified brands within Janssen’s portfolio, with focus on value-capturing pricing.
- Develop tender pricing models and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for implementation enhancing patient access in selected portfolio.