|Date Posted||February 14, 2023|
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
The Manager will provide support to the Senior Manager, Trade Finance Sales for trade finance products to Corporate Banking Customers, management of revenue and trade asset budgets. Will develop and implement the unit’s strategies to increase trade finance income and business volumes through sales and marketing of Trade Finance Products.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business Management with a bias in Commerce, Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Professional Banking Qualification (ACIB) not necessary but can be an added advantage
Desired work experience:
- At least 3 years work experience in Banking
- Experience in customer service and Trade products
- General Branch Banking Operations
- Experience in relationship management and service delivery