|December 6, 2023
Education / Teaching
Health Care / Medical
When you choose to launch your medical career at KMTC, you join more than 26,000 students at the College who aspire to improve the health of communities they live in.When you join one of the 50-plus specialized courses offered at KMTC, you will be a part of the biggest human resource contribution to the health sector in Kenya; more than 80 percent of the hospitals’ workforce is trained at KMTC. You want to be part of the College that is currently graduating about 7500 competent health professionals every year into the health sector. Our team of more than 2000 highly qualified and experienced teaching and administrative staff will be happy to serve you.
For appointment to this level a candidate must have; –
- Higher Diploma in Diagnostic Equipment, dialysis and Therapeutic Equipment and practiced in their relevant field for a minimum period of six (6) years;
- Been registered by the relevant professional body;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Duties at this level will include: participating in teaching and evaluating relevant subjects in their discipline areas; assessing students in clinical areas; organizing extra-curricular activities in the College; assisting Senior Lecturers in research and development of teaching materials; planning, designing and developing relevant teaching materials; identifying health problems prevalent in the country and conducting surveys; and supervising students in clinical areas.