Learning and Development Manager (Healthcare)
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||March 25, 2023|
Health Care / Medical
Summit Recruitment & Search was established in 2009 to address the recruitment, mass recruitment, executive search, outsourcing and training needs of companies based in Kenya or wanting to enter the Kenyan, East African, South African and African market. We have a leading proven track record in our field in South Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and many other African countries. We are able to advise on market trends, training requirements, prevailing salaries and offer a complete HR Solution where necessary.
- Help the Company meet its objective by developing and implementing high impact learning and development programs.
- Identify training needs, recommending, and implementing solutions and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Heads of Department to understand their needs related to training.
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps.
- Collate feedback on complete training to evaluate and measure results.
- Conduct training trainer workshops to ensure training scalability and effectiveness.
- Sourcing and recommending vendors and others external partners to design, develop and deliver learning solutions.
- Conducts softs skills training to all employees.
- Managing the L&D budget
- Lead and develop and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy.
- Recommend and develop employees engagement programs and activities
- Design and develop programs and curriculum to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs.
- Establish and maintain individua and organisational performance evaluation methods for training content.
- Manage and oversee timely appraisal process for the entire organisation.
- Helps develop JDS and KPI’s for all staff
- Ensure periodic performance review is conducted.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years of learning and development experience including developing, implement and deliver training
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the latest Learning and Developments trends & software
- Should be a proactive team player with strong customers service and problem- solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- Ability to maintain confidential and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of the team.