|January 24, 2024
KenGen Economist Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to Assistant Manager, Capital & Energy Planning, the job holder is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities: -
- Carry out financial and economic analysis of KenGen’s proposed projects for redevelopment and/or new capacity expansion and advise on economic and financial viability using internationally acceptable measures and standards.
- Actively participate in the power planning function, both at the Company and the Energy Sector Level, supporting the teams with critical data and information inputs at micro and macro level.
- Prepare projects proposals/concepts for identified investment projects suitable for implementation.
- Actively participate in the Corporate strategic and business planning function while providing critical data and information on the macro-economic environment.
- In liaison with ICT Division, maintain statistical (technical, economic and financial) database for the company.
- Carry out data collection, collation and analysis using statistical/mathematical techniques and models.
For more information and job application details, see; KenGen Economist Jobs in Kenya
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!