|Date Posted||February 24, 2020|
IT / Information Technology
The project consists of four components:
- Component 1: Rehabilitation and expansion of urban water and sanitation in the coastal region;
- Component 2: Expansion of water supply and sanitation services in marginalized areas north- eastern counties of Kenya
- Component 3: National Performace Based Financing (NPBF);
- Component 4: Project Management.
Under which technical assistance will be needed for preparation and review of detailed design and construction supervision of water and sanitation works.
- Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Master degree in civil/municipal engineering or a related discipline.
Professional experience required
15 years’ experience in the detailed engineering design of urban water supply systems and water treatment plants. Previous experience working on water supply and sanitation projects in Africa preferably in Kenya or the East African Region.
40 calender months