|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
REF: IRDO/DO NANDI/001/2021
Reporting to DiCE In charge.
The candidate will perform data entry management including data cleaning, and archiving to support the Implementation of prevention program activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Co-ordinate the collection of data from activity sites.
• Review, analyze, and validate activities data to ensure consistency, integrity and ace based on project specific guidelines.
• Secure all data collected from the respective field stations
• Perform timely entry of data into project databases, and maintain data accuracy thru, review of case report forms for completeness and consistency.
• Maintain documentation based on Global Fund/Kenya Red Cross guidelines to ass, standardizing data management procedures.
• Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• At least 2 years’ experience in data entry in a busy organization.
• ound knowledge of Ms. Word, Ms. Access, Ms. Excel, and SPSS or its equivalent.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Interested candidates to submit applications, complete with detailed CV, Cover Letter, names and day telephone numbers of two professional referees indicating the reference number on the subject line.
To reach the undersigned not later than 3rd December 2021.
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR send to:
The Human Resources Manager Impact Research and Development Organization,
P.O. Box 9171 – 40141,