|Date Posted||September 23, 2021|
Health Care / Medical
Head of Clinical Services
Qualifications and desired skills:
• Medical Doctor. Post graduate training an advantage.
• Training in healthcare management/business administration.
• Experience in a similar role for at least 4 years
• Very good communication skills
• Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the job
• Strategic and Business plan – Facilitate the implementation of the hospital strategic and business plans in clinical services.
• Clinical Governance – Offering leadership in all clinical and support departments, working with multi-disciplinary teams. Ensure clinical SOPs, guidelines and pathway are developed, implemented, monitored and revised as necessary.
• Stakeholder Management – Positively engaging all relevant stakeholders in order to maximize value for the hospital.
• Human Resource Management – Ensuring adequate staffing in the relevant departments through planning, recruitment, performance management, leave management and staff relations.
• Business Development and Operations – Growth of business in scope and volume to ensure new services introduced within agreed timelines and budgets are met and exceeded.
• Patient Quality Agenda – Clinical quality processes in line with the goals and objectives of the hospital drive continuous clinical improvement.
• Professional Development – Continuous Medical Education and other relevant learning programs.
• Client Experience – Addressing relevant customer complaints and escalating in a timely manner to ensure improved customer satisfaction.
• Budgets – Supporting the annual budget cycle in relevant departments for equipment and other operational needs.
• Licenses and Regulation – Ensure all clinical staff and the institution have valid licenses.
• Reporting – Prepare timely and quality reports as required by the CEO and Board of directors.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday 06th September 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.