|December 4, 2023
IT / Information Technology
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose State
Responsible for providing the strategic direction for the infrastructure function on an enterprise level. Assesses IT industry trends’ relative impact on current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects. Interfaces with business unit heads and other IT functional areas to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
Leads the development of infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards and procedures for the enterprise. Participates in IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) related to the business’s needs. Proactively researches and recommends courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community.
- University degree in Information technology/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/T telecommunications. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Leadership/coaching/management training
- Training and certification in IT Service Management, e.g., ITIL, Enterprise Operating
- System administration, e.g., MCSE, network-related certification – CCNA, Security related certification, etc.
- Business Continuity training
- Project Management Skills -PRINCE2, PMP
Desired work experience:
- Ten years experience in Infrastructure support in medium to large organizations and or banking or financial service organizations would be an added advantage.
- Five years in a supervisory role