|Date Posted||April 25, 2022|
Our client is seeking to recruit a highly skilled and self-motivated Front Office Executive for a High End Spa to perform various administrative and clerical tasks. They will be in charge of the day to day coordination of the clients and ensure a smooth running of the spa.
Location: Gigiri Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain consistent, regular attendance record.
- Accurately book, change and cancel appointments.
- Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy
- Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
- Develop professional and personalized relationship with regular guests and operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Engage with customers actively seeking feedback about their service experience.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Front office or related field
- Should have 3 years’ experience as a front office executive
- Hospitality experience is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Booking Software
- Preferably female
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.