|Date Posted||September 14, 2020|
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of Financial Analyst in the Budget & Planning Department of the Finance Division.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Budget & Planning, the Financial Analyst will ensure monthly MIS reports are developed and discussed with departmental heads; and coordinate the budget process for AKUH, N.
- On a monthly basis, prepare Financial, Statistical, Budget Variance Reports and the Newsletter.
- Present Budget Variance Reports to departmental heads.
- Prepare budgets for all departments in consultation with the Budget & Planning leadership, various departmental heads and Program Administrators.
- Prepare feasibility studies for all projects and equipment.
- Link with departmental managers to enable them understand financial and budget processes in line with the organization’s goals.
- Work with departmental managers to map out overall pricing strategy.
- Prepare weighted costs schedule for all departments.
- Participate in all team efforts as departmental needs arise.
- Applicants must have a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics or any other related field.
- CPA (K) and CFA professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- S/he should have at least 6 years’ experience in business analysis with specialization in management accounting and budgeting for financially complex organizations.
- The successful candidate should be computer literate with excellent knowledge in MS Excel.
- S/He should be a team player with highly developed corporate goal focus and interpersonal skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or throught the emails below. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by October 31, 2020