WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||May 22, 2023|
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or CPAK from a recognized university.
- 1-3 years proven working experience in finance and accounts.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principals(GAAP)
Attention to details.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive financial information.
- Knowledge in any accounting system.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Processing daily payments to suppliers and online sellers.
- Keeping track of payments and company expenditure.
- Computing taxes and filling returns.
- Preparation and analyzing monthly budget.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Book keeping.
- Asset management.
- Stock control.
- Timely filling of VAT and withholding VAT.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Monthly tracking of stock.
- Ensure Asset register is continuously updated.
- Ensure Taxes are paid in good time.
- Assessment indicators
- Meeting payment deadline.
- Paying all taxes before government set deadline.
- Proper analysis of all budget transactions.
- Zero discrepancies in stock taking.