|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
Rafiki Microfinance Bank is a place where creativity and positive ambition are infectious. We are restless to win, to meet the changing needs of our customers and unlock growth opportunities.
The main responsibility of the job holder will be to apply established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and strong control environment.
- Overall coordination and overseeing the audit of the Bank and providing correspondences to the internal and external auditors.
- Reviewing the financial statements to ensure they are accurate and the necessary disclosures made to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with the various heads of department and management on issues arising from internal controls and audits.
- Substantiation of Banks trial balance and ensuring reconciliations are done on all balances.
- Preparing monthly risk factors and corrective action and tracking for all units.
- Reporting on the execution of the enterprise strategy and financial plans.
- Cash flow analysis, forecasting and management.
- Champion the bank’s risk management process by ensuring adherence to Policies, procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Managing all reconciliation processes for all suspense and Bank Accounts
- Managing daily production and reviewing of all returns supporting the banks operations.
- Investigating and identifying any data anomalies, researching data and proactively addressing any reporting issues.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email