WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||May 22, 2023|
IT / Information Technology
- Develop and implement Management Information Systems to closely monitor business growth, revenues, costs and profitability
- Manage the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Systems to ensure data integrity, sufficiency and accuracy
- The Finance BI Analysts will provide data analysis, report generation (MIS), data cleansing and data ownership to support the business
- Drive initiatives that support the efficient and effective running of Finance Department through automation by providing applications for Finance to manage requisitioning and procurement; accounts payable and Fixed Assets Register; Local Regulatory Reporting, and business MIS.
- Develop world-class capabilities in analysis and data mining to provide answers to business performance queries Develop innovative and analytical approaches to provide more meaningful management information.
- Ensure data quality, data cleansing and scrubbing and drive the data definition process.
- Participate in customer segmentation, acquisition targeting and behaviour modelling efforts.
- Keeping abreast of changes to technology, systems, procedures and operational processes as well as Regulatory and Business requirements and aligning Finance systems to address the impact of these changes.
- Develop and automate performance-tracking methods for assessment of all customer profitability and performance indicators for circulation to business heads and executive management
- Continuous development and improvement of reporting tools, MIS and BI.
- University degree in Computer Science
- Qualifications in business and accounting field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy Finance and / or IT unit,
- Experience in programming languages particularly SQL, Oracle and Visual Basic
- Preferably prior senior financial management experience in a banking or financial institution.
- Experience with automation of reports for Regulators and Management.
- Experience in managing Finance systems including Fixed Assets Registers, P2P and Data Warehouses
- Experience in the role of Business Intelligence and Analytics