|Date Posted||October 17, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
Ricasi Consultancy Ltd is passionate about the success of SME because we believe it is the key to reinventing the African story. We desire to see SME in Kenya change lives by maintaining sustainable growth.
Our client, a a fast growing microcredit company in Kenya providing secured loans and saving account services with presence in Nairobi, is looking for individuals with a passion for sales.
This position will be responsible for brokering property deals between the client and buyers mainly through direct selling. The responsibilities include:
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between the client and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate.
- Diploma or university degree.
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
- Strong product knowledge, client relation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service with the ability to meet sales goals.
- Strong ability to prospect, negotiate and close sales.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Has personal initiative.
- Orientation to detail.
- Must be able to work with flexible schedule meeting customer and potential customer availability.
- Monthly retainer of Kes. 15,000.
- Commission on sales
Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis.