|Date Posted||July 24, 2021|
Murang’a County is one of the five counties in the Central region of the Republic of Kenya. It is bordered to the North by Nyeri, to the South by Kiambu, to the West by Nyandarua and to the East by Kirinyaga, Embu and Machakos counties.
No of Positions:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and collating data and information related to environment and natural resource;
- Participating in awareness creation and advocacy; and
- Writing periodic reports.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines :- Environmental Science, Environmental Conservation and Natural Resource Management, Environmental Conservation, Environmental Education, Environmental Health, Environmental Horticulture and Landscaping, Environmental Law, Environmental Management and Conservation, Environmental Resource Conservation, Environmental Studies and Community Development, Environmental Studies and Community Resources Conservation, Fisheries, Forestry, Geo-spatial information and Remote Sensing, Agriculture, Aquatic Science, Bio-Resource Conservation and Management, Botany, Chemistry, Climate Change and Development, Coastal and Marine Resource Agriculture, Aquatic Science, Bio-Resource Conservation and Management, Botany, Chemistry, Climate Change and Development, Coastal and Marine Resource Management, Conservation Biology, Disaster Mitigation and Sustainable Development, Dry land Agriculture and Enterprise Development, Earth Sciences with
- Information Technology, Ecology, Environment and Bio system Engineering, Environmental Chemistry, Geography, Geo-information Sciences, Horticulture, Land
- Resource Planning and Management, Management, Meteorology, Natural Resource Management, Range Management, Waste Management, Water Resource and Environment, Wildlife Management or Zoology from a recognized institution;
Submit your Applications and CV's clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Closing Date : 5 August. 2021