|Date Posted||November 4, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.
To open new accounts and correspondingly increase low cost stable funds for the Bank. Reactivate dormant accounts, drive e-channels and provide excellent service support for the relationship management of Retail Banking Division by ensuring that all customer enquiries, complaints and requests etc are resolved promptly.
- Identify and understand the need of the customer and ensure profile falls within focus segment.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to existing/new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all accounts opened.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the customer.
- Ensure timely submission of all forms and documents to relevant internal unit for processing.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening, cheque book issuance and debit card request.
- Visit and or call customers regularly with a view to establish good relationship.
- Review customer position daily and note inflows and unusual outflows for follow up with the concerned customer.
- Monitor maturing fixed deposits and investments and communicate customers at least a week before maturity with a view to securing their approval to roll over the deposits.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Relationship management
- Customer service orientation
- Industry knowledge
- Legal statutes & banking regulations/compliance management
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Business writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Planning & organizing
- Minimum of a Diploma in a Business related field from a recognized institution. Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least one year experience as a sales representative preferably in the financial services industry.
Competitive renumeration package