|Date Posted||November 3, 2021|
The Africa Travel Boutique is an inbound Safari Tour Operator. We are looking to fill the position of a Digital Content Administrator to be based in Nairobi. The ideal candidate is a self-driven professional with good analytical and amazing writing skills, with a keen eye on details. S/he should have a professional background in social media, should be a tech enthusiast while being a highly committed individual who is a team player, proactive, customer focused and dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate office activities, manage information and facilitate internal and external operations related to PR and communications using the necessary tools and channels of communication.
• Support in media engagement and management
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
• Assist in getting visibility of our website, brand and social media platforms.
• Linked-in profile development.
• Work closely with Management to improve product presentation (photography, video and creatives)
• Manage in-house graphic designs, content management, and photo shops
• Man the front office and ensure all visitors are assisted promptly.
• Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office.
• Ensuring that the company’s legal licenses are up to date.
• Maintaining office diary and travel itineraries.
• Handling telephone calls and appointments
• Ensuring the security of office records, equipment, and documents
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
• Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
• Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course.
• At least 2 years relevant experience with digital marketing is a MUST (If experience is in the safari industry it will be a plus). No candidate will be considered without this experience
• Proficient knowledge on Photoshop or similar program (must be able to prove)
• Very good writer skills.
• Other skills needed: multitask environment, communication and organizational
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV ONLY quoting the job title on the email subject (Tours & Travels Digital Content Administrator ) to email@example.com before or on 5th November 2021.