Deputy Director Forestry and Land Use
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||February 19, 2023|
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Environmental sciences, Forestry, agricultural engineering, irrigation or related field.
- Strategic Leadership Development Programme
- Demonstrate high degree of professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Director forestry and Land use or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for at least three (3) years.
- Leadership skills Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and lead cohesive teams and Problem solving skills.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- This position is responsible for regulating urban afforestation and reforestation and improving agricultural land productivity through developing, reviewing and monitoring the implementation of Forestry and Land use policies and standards in agricultural mechanization, agro -processing and land resources management
- Handling administrative, human resource and asset management issues
- Setting performance targets and standards in consultation with the Director
- Coordination of all agroforestry and agriculture land development programmes,
- Coordinating implementation and review of Urban Forestry and Agricultural Land use policies and strategies
- Liaise with relevant the stakeholders