|Date Posted||June 14, 2022|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputize the County Returning Officer in making all necessary
- arrangements for the conduct of a free fair and credible General Election;
- Any other duty assigned by the County Returning Officer.
- Be a Kenyan citizen, and non-partisan;
- Hold a Degree certificate from a recognized institution;
- Have at least six (6) years of work experience at supervisory level in the public or private sector;
- Must be computer literate;
- Computation of data skills will be an added advantage;
- Must be of good character with no political affiliation;
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the country;
- Willing to work for long hours with minimal supervision;
- Must be of high integrity and abide with the Commission’s Code of Conduct; and
- Must be a resident of the County applied for.
Terms and Conditions
- Deputy County Returning Officers will be engaged for at least Sixty (60) days.
- Wages will be Kshs. 4,000/= for each day worked with no additional benefits or allowances.