|Date Posted||September 14, 2020|
Health Care / Medical
Department: Hospital Administration
Reporting to the respective unit Nurse Manager, the Clinical Nurse is responsible to promote and maintain high standards of professional nursing care to meet the needs of patients and their families. S/he will participate actively in decision making related to patient care, and will ensure patients’ safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
- Diploma in Nursing (KRN / KRCHN) from an accredited School of Nursing;
- Diploma in Critical care or Emergency Nursing;
- BLS / ACLS Certificate and other unit specific certification requirements;
- Valid Nursing license;
- Member of relevant chapter / association;
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an added advantage.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or throught the emails below. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by October 31, 2020