|Date Posted||July 31, 2021|
Job title: Content Creator
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Content Creator. He/she will be responsible for assisting current and new clients in activations and upgrades.
1. Checking mails for new activation assignments.
2. Working on completing the content for the activations assigned (store and menu creation)
3. In case of no new activations, content improvement check is done (checking the menus of already implemented stores to align everything to current standards)
4. Extra content related tasks that may arise from Finance, Commercial, Sales departments for improvements or corrections.
5. Checking if there’s any priority in terms of on-boarding
6. Checking and calling one by one all the “suitable” partners and training the partners on how to operate their stores.
7. Giving support to partners with on-boarding issues (device not working, they have issues/questions with webapp, credentials not working etc.) reported on all internal channels and customer
8. Research industry-related topics
9. Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
10. Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
1. Diploma Certificate in marketing, or a similar field.
2. At least 1 years of related experience
3. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
4. Strong listening and communication skills.
5. The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
6. Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.