|Date Posted||September 18, 2022|
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
To achieve business growth in Retail banking through review, development, testing and performance of scoring models contributing to the development of the Retail Credit Analysis strategy, translating the strategy into performance that will deliver revenue, profitability and share of market objectives. The role will focus on
- Development, review and refining of score cards with an aim to achieve risk based pricing for Consumer Banking Customers
- Testing of score cards and data analysis to review performance
- Integration of scorecards into the existing bank systems
- Collecting and evaluating information to determine the potential risks of certain events and their financial impact on businesses or individuals within Consumer Banking.
- Using computer programs to compile and analyze data and create models, graphs, tables, and reports that display findings.
- Ensure the Bank’s E-Credit systems are in use and are running well
- Preparing reports
Ideal Job Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Actuarial Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
- Big Data or Data Science certification from recognized institutions
- Credit Management Or Analysis qualification
Desired work experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience working with business analysis/informatics and business outcomes research within a fast-paced and complex business setting,
- Experience working with scoring models.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of big data platforms