|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
The intern will build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients.
- Effectively handle clients calls, queries and emails
- Build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve current processes to be at par with the changing client requirements
- Handling clients complaints and ensuring that they have been resolved.
- Keep all relevant clients’ records and contact details.
- Acting as the lead in providing an integrated approach across different business units to ensure effective customer service
- Prepare various reports for senior management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have achieved at least a Minimum B+ Grade in high school
- A Bachelors Undergraduate Degree; Second Class Honours (upper division)
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to follow data entry/department standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion with minimal directions
- Keen organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making