|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
The Administration Officer is responsible for ensuring proper documentation, and processing of insurance claim application forms. The role holder must report insurance claims to the insurers within agreed service level agreements and maintain high level of efficiency in preparation and submission of reports.
- Monthly credit life booking and declaration for the entire bank loans.
- Ensuring clients issued with loans above FCL are issued with medical letters and are on cover in time.
- Analyzing claims application documents and follow up for settlement, ranging from General and Life Insurance.
- Faulu staff Medical Administration, i.e member addition, exits & endorsements.
- Rise and follow up on claims appeal and ex-gratia settlements.
- Provide training and information to the bank staff on the claim’s requirements.
- Prepare and share claims update report to the management and branches.
- Ensure claims data is entered in the system correctly and updated.
- Maintain Claims file register and record.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)