|Date Posted||April 25, 2022|
This position is responsible for analyzing, vetting and processing insurance claims to the satisfaction of clients in accordance with policy terms and conditions.
The holder of this position will also analyze damages to determine consistency, interpret policies and negotiate payment solutions with different service providers. He/ She will provide exemplary customer service whilst ensuring compliance with IRA regulations.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing advice on making a claim and the processes involved
- Processing new insurance claims notifications
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Analyzing a claim made by a policymaker
- Monitoring the progress of a claim
- Investigating potentially fraudulent claims
- Ensuring fair settlement of a valid claim
- Building relationships with loss adjusters, forensic accountants and solicitors, as well as other legal/claims professionals
- Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- Handling any complaints associated with a claim
- Seeking legal recovery of monies paid out
- Maintaining good broker relations
- Ensuring that claim costs are kept to the bare minimum
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, structured, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadline.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Teamwork & initiative – maintains a positive and harmonious attitude in the work environment; relates well with co-workers and team members; co-operates and supports colleagues.
- Maintains a normal work load and efficient schedule;
- Manages time efficiently and effectively.
- Diploma in Insurance
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org