|January 22, 2024
Horrizon Global is an Integrated Value Added Services Provider revolving around 3 core service areas; Management Consulting & Technical Assistance; Business Process Outsourcing (BPO); as well as SME & Innovation Ecosystem Development. Horrizon is incorporated in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and the US and operates in South, West and the Horn of Africa through a network of partner firms (see www.horrizonglobal.com). Horrizon is on a rapid Global expansion trajectory and seeks to enhance her institutional capacity by filling the position of Business Partner based on the details below.
No. of Position: Kenya 4 Positions, Uganda 4
Major Tasks & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Business Partners will be to create linkages with potential clients in Government, the Private Sector and the Development Space to enable Horrizon Global develop local, regional and global footing in the three core areas of Integrated Value Added Services provision viz;
- Management Consulting & Technical Assistance.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- SME & Innovation Ecosystem Development.
Other duties and responsibilities of the Business Partner shall include;
- Cultivating, negotiating and facilitating new business.
- Partnership building and network development.
- Brand building and awareness.
- Client relations management.
- Possible project implementation support as and when applicable etc.
- Any other business development activities incidental thereto.
NOTE: This is not a full time job but more of a business development role with potential for equity partnership subject to outstanding performance.
Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: For more details, visit http://www.horrizonglobal.com/careers